- The battery is assembled in the Czech Republic from the best available Japanese Sony cells.
- Battery management BMS is also of Czech production.
- Dimensions and weight of the entire battery module: weight 13kg, length 475mm, width 200mm and height 85mm.
- At this time the battery system is not removable, and this operation should only be carried out by authorized service centre.
- Battery cells: SONY US18650VTC6 3120 mAh (Li-Ion) advanced cells.
- Configuration: 16Px13S Battery capacity: 2,25 kWh.
- Battery charging time: 0-100% approx. 3.5 hours with external charger.
- Driving time: a driver, with advanced experience in off-road driving can expect to get 55 to 80 minutes of electric-powered fun, even when taking into account for a rider of 95kg net weight.
- Battery life time: approx. 1000 charges with a capacity decrease of up to 10%.
- The battery is equipped with new regulation and protection elements.
FAQ & Details
BATTERY & BATTERY MODULE
- CZEM designed construction with forced internal cooling.
- Power: up to 15 kw in Racing mode.
- Torque on the motor shaft: approx. 40 Nm.
- Motor controller is designed and produced by a top Czech company SiliXcon, and includes a new communication and diagnostic interface with remote service access.
Is the motorcycle really Czech?
- Frame, BMS, control unit and seat are developed directly by us or by Czech companies.
- The battery is also assembled in our workshop from battery packs supplied by Czech leading battery packs producer AkuEnergy.
- The front fork is Manitou Dorado, the rear shock absorber was developed by Canadian company Elka especially for CZEM.
- Brakes by Dominion – Hayes and the rims by either DID, Excel or Remex.
- Our motorcycle is NOT designated for use on public roads. The current version is without road legal certification and as such must be used Off Road.
- The bike’s design means that a clutch is not necessary and this is the case if it is being used either normal or extreme terrain.
- The motor is tuned for instant, smooth acceleration from the lowest speed upwards.
- The motorcycle is equipped with automatic and adjustable regeneration.
- The recovery rate is now programmable.
PRICE, ORDER, DELIVERY
- You can place an order directly on this site in the ORDER section.
- The price includes 20% VAT and is shown in GBP.
- Price excludes any delivery cost, but can be quoted at the time of enquiry.
- Delivery will depend on stock availability. Please submit a request for the desired model and colour and we can confirm expected timeframe. A stock unit is approximately 1 month maximum.