- The battery is assembled in the Czech Republic from the best available Japanese Sony cells.
- Battery management BMS is also of Czech production.
- Dimensions and weight of the entire battery module: weight 13kg, length 475mm, width 200mm and height 85mm.
- At this moment in time, The battery system is non removable and should only be carried out by an approved service centre.
- Which cells are used? : SONY US18650VTC6 3120 mAh (Li-Ion) advanced cells are used in all of our bikes.
- Configuration: 16Px13S Battery capacity: 2,25 kWh.
- Battery charging time: 0-100% approx. 3.5 hours with external charger.
- Driving time: a driver with advanced experience in off-road driving can expect to get 55 to 80 minutes of electric-powered fun, even when taking into account a net weight of up-to 95kg and difficult enduro terrain.
- Battery life time: approx. 1000 charges with a capacity decrease of up to 10%.
- The battery is equipped with new regulation and protection elements.
FAQ & Details
BATTERY & BATTERY MODULE
- Our own construction with forced internal cooling.
- Power: up to 15 kw in Racing mode.
- Torque on the motor shaft: approx. 40 Nm.
- The engine controller is designed and produced by a top Czech company called SiliXcon and it is equipped with a new communication and diagnostic interface which can be accessed remotely.
Is the motorcycle really Czech?
- Frame, BMS, control unit and seat are developed directly by us or by Czech companies.
- The battery is also assembled in our own workshop from battery packs which are delivered by AkuEnergy, the leading Czech battery pack producer.
- The front fork is Manitou Dorado, the rear shock absorber was developed by Canadian company Elka especially for us.
- The brakes are all produced by Dominion - Hayes and the rims by either DID, Excel or Remerx.
- Our motorcycle is not designated for use on public roads. The current version is without homologation.
- The bike’s design means that a clutch is not necessary, and this is the case if it is being used on either normal or enduro terrain.
- The engine is tuned for instant and predictable engagement from the lowest engine speed.
- The motorcycle is equipped with automatic and adjustable regeneration.
- The recovery rate is now programmable.
PRICE, ORDER, DELIVERY
- You can place an order directly on this site in the ORDER section.
- The price includes 20% VAT and is in GDP. Free delivery is provided to the UK Mainland which includes England and Wales only.
- If stocked, delivery of the bike is approximately 1 month.